Monday, June 2, 2008

Teasers, Plugs and the Music Video

Here' are the compilation of the different teasers I have collected while waiting for the D-Day.
(all videos are in youtube)

TEASERS:

1. Kim Sam soon on GMA

2. Love Her Even more: Kim Sam soon on GMA (with Kim Sun Ah)

3. Kim Sam soon on GMA (with Kim Sun Ah - with dialogues) - I've seen this but I wasn't able to record it

4. Regine Velasquez as Kim Samsoon

5. Ako Si Kim Samsoon

6. Ako Si Kim Samsoon (longer)

7. Up coming GMA shows - Ako Si Kim Samsoon June 2008

8. Ako Si Kim Samsoon buffer

9. Ako Si Kim Samsoon (Illongo version)

10. Regine Velasquez as Kim Samsoon (version 2)

11. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Dream Girl

12. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Cyrus Ruiz Profile (Hyun Jin Hun)

13. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Mrs. Sonia Buot Profile (Letty Park / Park Bong Sook)

14. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Eliza and Kokoy Profile (Kim Yi Young)

15. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Chef Dina Profile (Chef Dino and Manager Oh / Lee Hyun Moo and Ms. Oh) - I've seen this but I wasn't able to record it

16. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Marcus (Secretary Celine / Yoon Hyun Sook) - I've seen this but I wasn't able to record it

17. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Mrs. Ruiz (President Na / Na Sajang - Na Hyun Sook) - I've seen this but I wasn't able to record it

18. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Kay Tagal Na Hinintay (Been Waiting For So Long)

19. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Unang Patikim (First Taste)

20. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Complete Cast Profile

21. Ako Si Kim Samsoon - Hanna & Cherry Profile






Whoever made the teasers (and the Music Video) did a very good job. It seems like all my apprehensions were wiped out by these teasers. It doesn't entirely mean that I liked everything I saw. I even hate some scenes. But honestly speaking, I became more excited to watch the drama after seeing these. And not just me. People online, neighbors and even my officemates became more and more curious the more they see new teasers every now and then. It was fun, right?

ASKSS received many positive early feedback, thanks to these teasers.

But although I enjoyed watching the teasers, I still can't judge the drama with this basis only. I still have to wait at least the pilot week to see if ASKSS can keep up with the original MNIKSS and of course I need to see the entire series to be able to say if it is good or bad.

No comments: