Friday, June 20, 2008

*RANDOM POST*

For memory's sake, here's where I'll be posting random photos and videos about "Ako Si Kim Sam Soon" that doesn't fall on other categories.

PICTORIAL COMPARISSON - it's just so cute!



Here's a VIDEO COMPARISSON I made last May 2008 when the first taping day of ASKSS was shown in a showbiz-oriendted TV program.



Here are choice scenes from episode 2 with English subs



Here's a VTR from Showbiz Central (with English subs)





Here are some of the early screencaps I made, mostly comparing the different scenes from MNIKSS and ASKSS teasers:

REGINE AND SUN AH

Here's Regine as Anya Katindig in one of her old romantic-comedy flicks side by side with Sun Ah as Sam Soon. I made this when it was just announced that Regine will be Kim Sam Soon. I was trying to see if Regine can pull it off.


Regine and Sun Ah - random pictures



I think this is the first comparisson screencap I made. I was checking Sam Soon's hair (apparently the cutting-Samsoon's-hair scene was non-existent in ASKSS)


I was just having fun with the first teaser that came out


Then the second teaser


Behind the scene clips from a morning show


BILLBOARDS GALORE

GMA Kamuning, EDSA Quezon City

June 28, 2008

GMA Kamuning, EDSA Quezon City
June 27, 2008

I can't believe I went to the "Palengke Tour"

Munoz Market (June 28, 2008)



Button Pin Souvenir

No comments: